Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Liebster Moment

Hello blog, it´s been a while. *I missed you!* I don´t have much time to write right now but I´m coming back from my self inflicted hiatus because apparently, I have been nominated for an award! I feel so, so honored. And thankful. And happy. I could squee. *Squee!* Thank you Mansi from EatPrayLoveMovies for thinking of me. :* 

Anyway, what is the Liebster Blog Award? It's basically a blogger's way of saying "You're one of my favorites! Good job!” Liebster is German for dearest. It´s so cute and nice.

Rules for receiving this award:

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.  
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.

So, here it goes! 11 random facts about me:

1) I am afraid of the dark. I cannot go to the bathroom at night before turning my bedsidelamp on.

2) I am obsessed with nailpolish. I have about 63 different shades and I feel uncomfortable with unpainted nails. Right now it´s "Dazzling Viola" by Misslyn. I hate fake fingernails though.

3) I am more active in the night. 

4) I cannot go to sleep without reading before, even if it´s just for a couple of minutes.

5) I love languages. I speak Polish, German, English, French, Japanese and a little Hindi.

6) My favourite food is Chinese. And chips, unfortunately.

7) When I was little I wanted to be an inventor. My biggest dream was to find a way to clone myself so that the other me could do all the things I hated like dishwashing, cleaning up my room and going early to bed so I could just play all day long.

8) I really liked going to school. My favourite classes were history, english and art. At the same time I used to skip the classes I didn´t like A LOT.

9) I have an attention deficit. I tend to get enthusiastic about things really quickly but after a (very) short while I lose all my interest and move on to other things. I rarely finish what I started.

10) When I´m sick or hurt I don´t like people to tend to me. I just really, really want to be left alone.

11) I paint. Mostly in oils.

And the answers to Mansi´s questions:

1) One song to describe your life...
"The analyst" from Delta Goodrem

2) One film you could watch over and over?  
Magadheera. I could watch Cherry and his hair all day long. ;)

3) Your idea of fun?
Meeting with friends for dinner.

4) If you could live someone else's life for a day, who's would it be?
This one´s tough. Actually, I don´t want to live anyone´s life, really. Well, for the sake of it: Shah Rukh. But only so that I could do what I call: "Bringing Shah´s career back on track". That means no south inspired movies, no twenty-something heroines anymore (or if so, then at least acknowledge it and don´t pretend that it´s completely believable that Shah Rukh´s 25), maybe a supporting role as a villain, more downbeat, realistic and smaller movies in general and most imprtantly: NO MORE HOSTING AWARD SHOWS!

5) One film you wish had never been made?
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Such a shame. Such a shame, really.

6)One crazy wish?
To have a time-machine.

7) Films that didn't get their due?
Marie Antoinette. The Fall. Mujhse Dosti Karoge. Yes Boss. Paheli. The Emperor´s Groove. Aiyya. ASOKA.

8) What freaks you out?
When someone whispers in my ear. *eww* And spiders. *EWWW*

9) What is love?
Pyar Dosti Hai. ;)

10) What are things you like to do alone?
Learning. I can´t concentrate when learning with other people.

11) If you had only 5 more minutes to live, what would you do?
I would call my Mum. Or fight for my life, depending on the situation. I don´t give up so easily.


And my questions for the other nominees:

1. Who is your celebrity crush?

2. Who is your role model?

3. The most important thing you learned from a book/movie. And please write which book/movie.

4. What is your guilty pleasure?

5. Are you a cat or a dog person?

6. What is love for you?

7. What (or who) do you want to be when you grow up?

8. Your greatest obsession?

9. (Since I´m watching it right now) Do you watch x/y/z´s Next Topmodel? If so, why?

10. What is the one thing you always wished to do but were always too afraid to?

11. If you were given a time-machine, were would you go and what would you do?

And here are my Nominees:

http://shahrukhislove.blogspot.de/

http://cinemachaat.com/

http://cinemanrityagharana.blogspot.de/

http://www.bollyhooha.com/

http://bollywood-ish.blogspot.de/

http://sotheydance.blogspot.de/

http://dolcenamak.blogspot.de/

http://dunedain.millers-hosting.de/wp/

http://myyearofprakashraj.blogspot.de/

I know it´s only nine, but every other blog I know of has more than 200 followers so I hope that´s okay.

Once again: Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is always nice to know that you are being appreciated.












2 comments: