1. Allu Arjun is hot. Like REALLY hot. I wouldn´t mind if he would walk around half naked in all his movies. I may die from too high blood pressure but at least I would die a happy girl.
2. Some 16year-olds shouldn´t call themselves actresses yet. Especially if you have a stylist who does not like you.
3. Ali gets the best comedy roles, seriously. They come complete with wacky wigs and costumes. His role is not only a comedy sidetrack. It´s a complete movieplot with action and drama and longlost lovers and all.
|See? It´s really funny.|
4. "RREEYY!" is the best Telugu word ever.
5. If a Filmi Ma takes her role too serious "Desamuduru-Ma" happens. (Although the best one was in Aata: "My son raped and killed an innocent girl?... So what?"
Besides, regarding Filmi Mas, the one playing the head of the Sanyasins, Ramaprabha, looks exactly like Kirron Kher. Seriously, in her first shot I really thought "What is Kirron Kher doing in a Telugu movie!?" and was halfway to the internet to take a look at her filmography before I realised it´s not Kirron Kher. Maybe they´re twins separated by birth...?
See for yourself:
See? SEE? Or am I just crazy?
P.S. There was never a steamier song than "Manasuley".
Bunny Hotness in all its glory.